For the brownie
Monc fruit 500g
Organic coffee 2g
Coating 85 % cocoa 230g
Cocoa brut 20g
Vanilla 1 pc
Eggs 6 units
Ghee (clarified butter) 250g
For the whipped chocolate ganache
Inverted sugar 30g
Melted white chocolate coating 180g
Crème fraîche “1” 250g
Crème fraîche “2” 375g
Unflavored gelatin 60g
For the cream 85 % cocoa
Chocolate 85% cocoa 329g
Crème fraîche 517g
Muscovado sugar 39g
1. Preheat oven at 175 °C.
2. Whisk the eggs at low speed and increase up to high speed, drizzling the monc fruit until the mixture is set, around 3-5 minutes.
3. In another bowl, mix chocolate and butter (melted at 35 °C), cocoa, coffee, salt and vanilla, and mix well.
4. Pour the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture very slowly.
5. Finally, add the flour and nuts to a mixer and set at minimum speed.
6. Bake at 175 °C for 20 minutes, and tap the mold on the counter 5 times when out of the oven, let cool, unmold and freeze to be able to cut it.
Whipped chocolate ganache
1. In an induction pot, heat crème fraîche 1 (250 g), inverted sugar and glucose. Turn off.
2. Melt the unflavored gelatin and add.
3. Remove from the heat and add the chocolate coating with a hand mixer.
4. Add crème fraîche 2 (357 g) at room temperature to the previous mixture and the cardamom, continue mixing.
5. Place a cling wrap on the surface and take to the fridge for 24 hours.
Cream 85 % cocoa
1. Put cream, sugar and honey in a pot.
2. Heat and mix perfectly.
3. Once mixed and hot, pour in a 1 liter in a container and hand mix together with the previously melted chocolate.
4. Add the ghee, hand mix again and set aside.
5. Take to the fridge to be able to spread or use with a piping bag.
Serve the brownie with the whipped chocolate ganache and the cream 85 % cocoa.